Deze tekst ben ik tegengekomen op Twitter. Het stond in afbeeldingen en was ietwat onoverzichtelijk. De oorspronkelijke bron heb ik niet kunnen achterhalen, vandaar dat deze niet vermeld staat.
1. Your self worth is not measured by the way your parents (or anyone, for that matter) treat(s) you.
2. You’re gonna be out of this soon. Just be patient.
3. Don’t do anything if you feel pressured into doing it.
4. Friends that tell you to “get over it” aren’t real friends.
5. Get rid of the people in your life that make you feel bad. As soon as possible.
6. You are not the number of notes on your selfie. Or your number of followers.
7. You don’t need to make anyone proud, only yourself.
8. It’s okay to take a sick day every once in a while, just don’t make a habit of it.
9. You can run away from your problems sometimes.
10. Being comfortable with the things you’re doing plays a big role on your way to happiness.
11. Your jean size is not important. Your heart size is.
12. It’s okay to build up walls sometimes.
13. Buy yourself that hamburger. You never know which one will be your last..
14. Take care of your body. Remember to drink water.
15. Don’t do anything if you’re going to feel bad about it later.
16. One day, you’ll find somebody that will love your imperfections.
17. Put make-up on if you feel like it. No one should be able to tell you what you can and cannot put on your face.
18. Be there for people, but be there for yourself first.
19. Your health is more important than that test.
20. Be loved. If not by other people, then by yourself.